March 31 Meeting Cancelled

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / WQFK-894 kd4efm1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 12:55:46 PDT 2011

Due to the late notice,
MS MEETING WILL STILL BE CONDUCTED AS PLANNED.

THIS IS NOT A MADITORY MS MEETING!!!! Per Laura

Safety is a key thing, if you feel you can not make it,
we will set for a April date or pending information by
email from Laura and or MS personnel.

Thanks.

Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / WQFK-894

Florida D-Star Tech Support