[LakelandARC] test equipment for rf analysis

Phil Dentler k4bhe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 18 05:59:24 PDT 2011

Mike...good morning.....I can help you with both.....I need to know the channel code on both pieces.....this will tell us everything we need to know about the pieces then we will know the next move....I have a optoelectronics near field receiver that is used on my bench. The lakeland drive in transmitter that you want to see is probably a Ramsy product. I install these and set them up also. What is the model number and I can tell you your next move on that also. Phil K4BHE