VE team app.

Ernie kg4yni at arrl.net
Wed Nov 2 14:01:33 PDT 2011

For those of you who may not know, the LARC VE team has some some
upcoming changes. Through the end of this year we will continue to use
the ARRL as our coordinator. Beginning01/01/12 we will use the Laurel
VEC.  The greatest advantage to this change is there is no charge to the
candidates. Also, new callsigns and upgrades will most likely be posted
sooner.

If you are an accredited through another VEC and your credentials are
current, the VE team would appreciate you joining us. Please print out
the attached Laurel VEC application fill it out. With it put a photocopy
of your current license and bring them with you to the meeting next
Monday. I will be sending them to Laurel the next day.

Also beginning next year, our test sessions will be held prior to
regular club meetings at our regular location.

Thanks for your help,

Ernie KG4YNI