[LakelandARC] nets near and far

Carl Johnson cjohns56 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 18:02:21 PDT 2011

Hi From N3TJ... FREE for the download is Open Office... has equivalents for Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access... makes direct translations from Word to Acrobat.... costs nothing... from Open Systems... Been around a while... I have used it for four years... I won’t have Microsoft Office on my machines (6 of them)... not when these are free and updated about twice a year.... FYI you might like them..

73s... Carl N3TJ