HF Mobile Antenna

George ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 02:45:23 PDT 2011

Hi Folks, A little over a week now I bought a 2005 Chevy Colorado Pick up. I want to install my Icom IC-706mkIIg in it.
Where and how I want to mount it I have done already.
What I need help with is a great HF Mobile Antenna to use with that radio on this Truck.
I have been told a Screwdriver or a Little Tarheel. What others?
I like to be able to do 6 thru 80 meter.
What are your Ideas and if you can show me what you have on your mobile that would be very helpful too, maybe show me monday at the club before or after the meeting.
Thanks George/KI4NBE