Hello - Need some help :)

David n1ohn at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 09:09:05 PDT 2011

Hello all my name is Dave and I'm new to Lakeland. I just moved to Florida 6 months ago. I currently need some help from my fellow hams. I have a small 35' tower standing in the back of my new home. I have a new small ma5b antenna that is already built and a new Yaesu 800dxa rotator that needs to go up. The feed line and rotator cable is already run from my radio room to the outside. I could really use some help getting this up the tower. I don't have a belt or pole. If anyone is willing to come over and help me put this up id really appreciate it! I'm a little out of my eliminate in Florida and don't really know anyone.

Thanks
Dave :)