[LakelandARC] Re: Hello - Need some help :)

mike mostsigbit at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 15:41:50 PDT 2011

Sorry to introduce confusion, I should have included my last name.  I am
Mike Phillips, I live in N. Lakeland.  I am offering to lend a hand.
Let me know where and when you are planning to do the work.  I am not
the Mike that was offering the belt.  But I have a belt or tree climbing
harness if you want to use either of them.

Mike Phillips