LAKELAND ARC Christmas Party Announcement

Patrick patrickboneil at juno.com
Wed Sep 28 00:34:36 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

The Board would like to announce the information concerning our
Christmas Party.  Our Party will be held

on the first Tuesday in December, the 6th, 2011 at 6:00pm.  The event
will be at our usual meeting location:

Westminster Presbyterian Church
730 S. Florida Avenue
Lakeland, FL

The event will be catered by Jimbo's BBQ.  A dinner will consist of a
quarter chicken, pulled pork sandwich, two

sides, and tea.  The price is $9.00 per person which includes the
gratuity, no refunds.

I will be collecting the money for this event at the October and
November meeting.  Please bring the exact cash

amount, change may not be available.

The Board and I would like to thank Ernie for making these arrangements
possible.

As always, let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil

KI4CDY