Special Events Station March 31, 2012

charles33813 KI4CRI at ARRL.NET
Mon Apr 2 10:36:59 PDT 2012

A sincere thanks especially to President Patrick and Director Fred for the enjoyable picnic and radio special event station Saturday at Lake Parker Park, Lakeland.

A lot of effort went into the event.  Norma and I appreciated the opportunity of attending.  And eating.  And eating.  And eating.

To those who missed this club function, we regret not seeing you there.  Please take comfort in that Norma and I did our best to not let your portion of the delicious (our president can really cook!) hamburgers and hot dogs go to waste.

Again, our thanks to Parick and Fred and all the others who contributed to making Saturday a fun day.

Charley, KI4CRI