March for Babies April 28th, 2012

Patrick patrickboneil at juno.com
Thu Apr 12 02:49:38 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

On Saturday, April 28th, 2012, the local chapter of the March of Dimes will have there annual fundraiser called the March for Babies.  The walkers get donations for there six mile walk around Lake Hollingsworth and Lake Morton.

Our Club always supports this event and this year is no different.

Please contact me via e-mail (ki4cdy at arrl.net) if you can help support this event.  We need to meet at the First Presbyterian Church, 175 Lake Hollingsworth Drive at 7:30am. Assignments (locations to monitor) will be given out at that time.  The walk starts at 8:00am. We are usually finished by 11:30am.  We will be utilizing the Lakeland repeater for this event, so bring your HT.

This is one of our main support events for the year.  I know in the past that I have enjoyed this event very much.

Please contact me at the above e-mail address so that I can plan for the event before we get there.

Thanks for your support,

Patrick O'Neil, KI4CDY