LARC Updates to the blog and reminder of upcoming event.

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 05:16:40 PDT 2012

Two updates for the blog: http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com
<mhtml:{565B3B8E-B156-4B25-9442-49CC76990803}mid://00000033/!x-usc:http:\
//lakelandarc.blogspot.com/>    Reminder of upcoming Hurricane awareness
event at Sun and Fun. Pictures from the Walk For Babies.    Someone
asked me where the older pictures on the blog go. Fortunately, the blog
never forgets. That is, you can work your way back through all the
images on the blog to the first. It might take you some time though. I
believe there are over a hundred or so entries out there.    Bill KI4ZMV
PS The trivia question of the day, "Who was the first to be pictured in
the blog, and what was he doing?" Hint, it was not Ernie's dog. :-) PPS
Once again, if you are receiving this twice, and would like to only
receive this through Yahoo Groups, let me know. I will remove your name
from one of the mailing lists.