Ubunto Ham Distro

kj4afb p2012morris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:25:37 PST 2012

Hi, I'm looking at KB10IQ Andy's ubunto Live CD distro to possibly cut versions in for Orlando HamCation, since everything I work with is Linux and most of the Live CDs are Microsoft-Centric

http://kb1oiq-andysham.sourceforge.net/

The Distro seems to work ok, but I'm not able to easily get through the EchoLink Registration with my OS.  Since you guys have been working with EchoLink, could someone burn in the Live CD and try Qtel - the QT EchoLink Client?   This runs on top of svxlink and you can configure your approved call sign in /etc/svxlink.conf and run svxlink.   Would you let me know if this work for you? -Thanks -Pat