[LakelandARC] need patch cable(s)

KT2T - Mike Oliver kt2t at arrl.net
Mon Feb 13 13:12:14 PST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 08:19, kk4fem <truesoutherngeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey y'all. I was wondering if anybody has some 3-6' long pl259 patch cables that they would be willing to let go of. The one thing I DIDN'T buy at hamcation, and now I need a couple... Let me know if you have any, and what you want for them.
>
> 73
> Matthew

I can throw some Amphenol PL-259s your way if you can find some coax
to solder them to. I have a couple different size inserts depending on
the coax you use, so let me know if you need them. If you don't have a
gun to solder them then I can help there, too, and might just throw in
a older copy of WIREBOOK (http://thewireman.com/wirebook.html) if I
can find it (assuming you don't have it already).

73,
Mike, KT2T

--
Mike Oliver, KT2T