need patch cable(s)

George ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 10:43:13 PST 2012

Matt, After going though my supply of things I came across 3 patches (jumpers) all of them are 3 footers.
Your Welcome to them.
I live in Auburndale and I'm home most every days.
Either leave me an email or you can call me at 875-5919 for pick up.
Also if these are not long enough or you need more the Love Truck Stop sells them too. They are located off I-4 at Exit 44. in Auburndale.
A bit more then what I would want to pay for them but will when needed.
You can also get them in different sizes there too.
So You should be set unless you what to take the drive back to Orlando to AES or order them.

Hope I was some help to you.

73 George/KI4NBE