Cancelation of Lakeland ARC involvement with February 25th, 2012 Event

patrickboneil at juno.com patrickboneil at juno.com
Thu Feb 16 13:49:21 PST 2012

Lakeland ARC Members,

I'm sorry to inform you that I had to cancel our involvement with the
Disaster Preparedness Day event
being held by the local 912 Project group on February 25, 2012.

We did not have enough volunteers for the event.

Our next involvement should be at the Lakeland Police Department on March
10th, 2012.  Please let me
know if you can volunteer for this event.  The event runs from 10am to
2pm.

Also, If you would like to be able to operate our Thursday night net from
the Lakeland Police Department
EOC, let me know.

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil, KI4CDY