Membership list for 2012 - updates needed!

kt2t_radio kt2t at arrl.net
Tue Jan 3 16:22:18 PST 2012

Hey folks,

Here is a link to the current membership list for 2012:

http://www.lakelandarc.org/larc_members.htm

There are still a few outstanding calls to add to the list for this year and I am working with our Treasurer, K2EUH, on that bit. For those who are on the list now, please have a look at the information we have for you and if anything is incorrect then please follow the instructions at the top of the page to submit changes.

If you are not yet a member for the 2012 calendar year then please consider joining us for this year. We have a lot of interesting events planned for the year and would like to see you there.

With thanks,
Mike Oliver, KT2T