Picnic this Saturday!

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 23:45:22 PST 2012

Reminder!!! Picnic this Saturday, January 21, 2012 Location:The Circle B
Bar Reserve
on Winter Lake Road (SR 540).
Click Here For Directions
<mhtml:{565B3B8E-B156-4B25-9442-49CC76990803}mid://00000034/!x-usc:http:\
//www.polk-county.net/subpage.aspx?menu_id=52&nav=res&id=6040>

Time for the event will be from 8am until 2pm.

The Club will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, and the condiments. We
ask all who attend to bring a covered dish to share with the group.

At the picnic, our Club will demonstrate various modes of communications
and a variety of antenna systems. All are welcome to bring any radio
gear. We would especially like to get all of the technicians on the HF
10 meter band during the event.

This even was an outstanding success last year. Don't miss it.   Oh, but
what if it rains??? The rain date is the 28th of this month. Weather
forecast for this Saturday is  79 | 58 °F, Partly Cloudy