ARES Februay Training Hours

Robin Retzloff aF1RE at arrl.net
Thu Mar 1 20:18:38 PST 2012

All ARES Members

Please send me the total hours you spent on Amateur radio Activities in the
month of February.

 I will account for time spent on the Imperial Polk ARES Net and
the monthly ARES meeting. I need you to account for all other Amateur Radio
and disaster related activities. I only need total hours for the month,
your name, and callsign.
 Any radio activity counts. Examples would include reading QST, building
antennas, soldering, and listening to to the Amateur bands.

Thank you for preparing and helping to document our preparation. 73

Robin Retzloff   AF1RE
407-421-8422