Free opportunity for non-profits!

George Mann gwmann at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 08:40:01 PST 2012

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=fhwk4ucab&v=001Nj0eJ9UAE
flHk6JXfjlFaAvmy7kh5o8uuWD03U1y2dVBWhqyH2wFeqgtn7wbdXumjWji7y9Qx5d0jPfSnXhaK
vlcmtloYtdliJGb3J_xzvEbEdK94O3IHdEdu9mjQ5TJ36jXONd_huiy_gCt7gBylA%3D%3D>

DLP banner

If you are -- or you know of -- a non-profit organization, you can Set Up a
Table at April's First Friday for FREE!!

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109463544572&s=292&e=001xqba1AoZmBrqKMxAYshln
tor5RbV1x5CzZIU6AQAHIjyE5vM3m4fW8QXcq8hgU0-uFJSF9IkMPX91JxDjCi_BXIxR1FPDqdeO
Z9w8yr4tK4VML2hIepvj_nJniRoF4STNP5o5mnpYkQfBHD7vBQcG1hhwOOpyX63qoBEzrOZB4A90
GgP-CPxqOWZ3hOXthJo>
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109463544572&s=292&e=001xqba1AoZmBrqKMxAYshln
tor5RbV1x5CzZIU6AQAHIjyE5vM3m4fW8QXcq8hgU0-uFJSF9IkMPX91JxDjCi_BXIxR1FPDqdeO
Z9w8yr4tK4VML2hIepvj_nJniRoF4STNP5o5mnpYkQfBHD7vBQcG1hhwOOpyX63qoBEzrOZB4A90
GgP-CPxqOWZ3hOXthJo> April 2012 FF Poster
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109463544572&s=292&e=001xqba1AoZmBrqKMxAYshln
tor5RbV1x5CzZIU6AQAHIjyE5vM3m4fW8QXcq8hgU0-uFJSF9IkMPX91JxDjCi_BXIxR1FPDqdeO
Z9w8yr4tK4VML2hIepvj_nJniRoF4STNP5o5mnpYkQfBHD7vBQcG1hhwOOpyX63qoBEzrOZB4A90
GgP-CPxqOWZ3hOXthJo> Too much exposure is not a good thing when you're
talking about sun or bad weather. But in the not-for-profit world, getting
your name and mission in front of thousands of people for free is wonderful!
The First Friday in April is devoted to showing off the wonderful
not-for-profit organizations in Lakeland.

Area non-profits are invited to set up a booth and show off the good works
that they do for our community. It's our way of saying thank you to them for
all that they do. Come down and find out about the multitude of services and
opportunities provided by our local charities. As always, there will be
music and activities in the street, shops and restaurants will be open late
for your enjoyment, and the car show will be on Tennessee Avenue.

For Interested Non-Profits:

Normally, setting up a booth at First Friday costs organizations $100 if
they are not members of the Downtown Lakeland Partnership. But, on April
6th, it'll be free for all 501c3 organizations. You've all been to First
Friday, so you know the atmosphere is festive, fun and family-friendly. All
you have to do is provide your booth, volunteers and a spiel.

The main purpose is to raise awareness, but if you want to raise funds,
you'll have to provide an activity that is attractive to attendees and will
enhance the street festival feel of the event. Activities that are
interactive and that will create "buzz" are the best for making sure people
come to your booth - games that challenge dexterity, the intellect and luck
are all fun and popular. You may sell items that represent your organization
or tickets to your fund raisers. But, because we want to protect the
integrity of the event, we're not going to permit organizations to simply
hold out their hand and ask for donations. We're also asking your volunteers
to stay in your booth and wait for the guest to approach you as opposed to
passing out leaflets throughout Downtown.

If you would like more information on this event, please call Meredith
Spresser at (863) 510-9723. To reserve your space for this event, you must
sign up no later than 5:00pm on Friday, March 30th using this link,
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3101565867
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1109463544572&s=292&e=001xqba1AoZmBrl7z-uRRXPp
c-VaeKi2gp17Z4CjQYHrXjQzEn0VvA981IO4dqxWa0YQhVangNVDNHXpZybjbm7PUFWTktqezwCF
k8-0af1336WAezHTDWwZo26tNnOZ_BAM-SlnCCJ_Bg=> , to reserve your spot.

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs035/1102363056357/img/364.jpg

Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=fhwk4ucab&m=1102363056357&ea=
jmann%40verizon.net&a=1109463544572>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0017aa0wUARcS4q2S917n_tHP7cz
OLyg8RK&t=0019KOOkZ25ZJ8djj0mVYce9g%3D%3D&llr=fhwk4ucab>
http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/SafeUnsubscribe_Footer_Logo_Ne
w.png

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_002>
http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/CC_Footer_Logo_New.png

This email was sent to jmann at verizon.net by info at downtownlakelandfl.com |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=0017aa0wUARcS4q2S917n_tHP7cz
OLyg8RK&t=0019KOOkZ25ZJ8djj0mVYce9g%3D%3D&llr=fhwk4ucab>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0017aa0wUARcS4q2S917n_tHP7cz
OLyg8RK&t=0019KOOkZ25ZJ8djj0mVYce9g%3D%3D&llr=fhwk4ucab> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

Downtown Lakeland Partnership, Inc. | P O Box 3499 | Lakeland | FL | 33802

http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1109463544572.0.1102363056357.292&ts=S0740&o=htt
p://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif