Ragchew - Short Notice - 146.685

charles33813 KI4CRI at ARRL.NET
Fri Mar 16 10:00:18 PDT 2012

Calling all stations!  Today at 2 p.m. will be inaugural session of the Monday thru Friday informal non-directed any subject (no politics, no religion) ragchewers.. Anyone, anywhere.. All licensees welcome!

Can't make it today?  Try Monday.................

A real opportunity to snoop and not talk.  A greater opportunity to talk and meet friends you've never met before - and enjoy those things we have in common.  And reconcile, maybe, those things we don't have in common, if any.

2 p.m. 146.685

See you, (oops, meant to say "Hear you") there.

73,

Charley
KI4CRI