[LakelandARC] LARC Updates to the blog and reminder of upcoming event.

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Tue May 1 15:59:11 PDT 2012

George,

Yes it was. I was just starting the blog at the time and did not bring my camera to the event. I took his picture at my house a few days later.

Bill

PS I have to fess up about the last blog. It should be no surprise that the truck behind Patrick did not have the clubs banner on it, and it most certainly did not have an ad featuring Patrick and friend either. :-) Also, the lizard was not behind Don when I took his picture. The Glico gecko was half way around the lake at the Glico station.

We really did get t-shirts. I told Patrick that I had plenty of t's but could use another pair of briefs. Unfortunately they were clean out of men's thongs by the time he collect our shirts. :-)

Bill