2013Christmas party

Rich Kennedy n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 21:30:31 PST 2013

The Christmas Party was Great!  I had a fun time and noticed that we all look just as young as last years party.  Jimbo’s really does a nice job which I could see was greatly appreciated by the BBQ coated faces and fingers.  The desserts were yummy.  I don’t need to eat again until Christmas Eve.

Patrick’s numbers speak for themselves...what a fantastic year.  I like seeing young people getting into Ham Radio.  It means that long after my shack goes dark the LARC will be here to carry on the traditions we are creating now.

I will be at the LARC table during the hamfest in Plant City and hope to see everyone finding those special deals.

The holidays are upon us so everyone be safe. Watch out for the other guy that may not be watching out for you.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Rich – N4ESS