Use of the LARC Repeater Next Week

patrickboneil at juno.com patrickboneil at juno.com
Thu Mar 21 06:33:41 PDT 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

I need to inform our repeater users about unfamiliar traffic that will occur on our repeater beginning Saturday.

The Officers and Board of LARC approved the occasional use of our repeater by the Bike Florida group (bikeflorida.org).  They will use the repeater for emergency and logistic communications to support the hundreds of bike riders who will be in our county.  They will need to use the repeater from 8am to approximately 5pm from Saturday, March 23rd to Friday, March 29th, 2013.

I have been informed that this event will NOT interfere with our daily Rag Chew except in the case of an emergency.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know,

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil, KI4CDY
President
Lakeland Amateur Radio Club