Kenwood TS 520

George ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 23:36:12 PDT 2013

I'm on a Few Radio forum's and I came across this so I though to help this gent out I would post it here and see if I can find the answer for him.

Kenwood TS 520 has a problem with the meter on the radio. Turn on the radio and after about 5 minutes the meter slowly keeps rising until it pegs and stays there, yet radio functions properly. It will stay that way even after being turned off for a while. Also the meter lights burned out at the same time. Anyone have any answers on what the problem may be?