Polk ARES Net and Business

Robin Retzloff fdrn at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 6 15:26:42 PST 2013

Hello All,

We have the ARES Net tonight at 7:30pm followed by an HF net on 7.281. We
will coordinate the exact HF frequency on the 146.985 repeater. My ARRL.net
email address is no longer what I will be using.
RobinRetzloff at gmail.comwill work. October training can now be entered
from the PolkARES.org
website. The link to the form to enter training hours can be found at the
top of the "Training" page. There is a new calendar for Net Control
Operators, an updated calendar for ARES events, and additional Training
content on the ARES 101 page. There is a Christmas meeting to be held at
the EOC with food and door prizes to be provided on December 14th. We
anticipate an online registration link will be up soon. This is an outreach
to the local Amateur radio operators, CERT team members, and their
families. There will be a testing session for the Emergency Communications
Class (ECC-001) at the EOC on November 21st at 6pm. Please arrive a few
minutes early to prepare for the test. See you on the net.

Robin Retzloff
Polk ARES Emergency Coordinator
RobinRetzloff at gmail.com
407-421-8422