QST Field Day - The Results Are In

ki4nbe at yahoo.com ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 13:45:49 PST 2013

Out of a Total of 169 Class 4A LARC (K4LKL) took 36th place in the country.
That is breaking our own record from 40th place in 2012.
We also broke our last year record in points by 282 including bonus points.
And We also made 47 more contacts.
My Hat is off to all the hard work for each of you that pulled together to pull this off this year.
WAY TO "TEAM"
Now we know we can do better next year too as we did better this year.
So Cheer's to a better year then last and a bigger Cheer for yet another great Field Day to come.
This can be found in the December 2013 Issue of QST.
73 George KI4NBE