Current Happenings

Patrick B O'Neil patrickboneil at juno.com
Sat Nov 23 20:08:55 PST 2013

Hello Everyone,

I need to relay a few messages to the membership.

If you intend to join us for the Christmas Dinner before the next meeting
in December, please contact Ernie at kg4yni at arrl.net immediately.  Ernie
needs to give Jimbo's our final number of reservations ASAP.  There will
be no reservations sold at the door.  Please see the blog for further
information.

Please do not forget about donating to our partner, VISTE.  Food
donations are
needed for the holidays for our seniors in the community.  Our Club has
been
generous in the past and I believe that we can be one more time.

The Tampabay Hamfest in Plant City on December 6-7, 2013 needs volunteer
help.  Please contact Don Jeerings at Djeerings at tampabay.rr.com for
further
information.

Please have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil
KI4CDY