LPD and Christmas Party

Patrick B O'Neil patrickboneil at juno.com
Tue Oct 1 06:32:07 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

As I discussed at the September meeting, the Lakeland Police Department
is having an
Open House on October 19th, 2013.  We do not have a volunteer to lead the
event for
the Lakeland Amateur Radio Club.

I am asking for someone to please take the lead for this event.  We have
been at this event
for many years.

We will be having our annual Christmas Party at the Church before our
regular meeting on
December 2nd, 2013 at 6pm.  We will be giving a special thank you to our
spouses who let
us enjoy our hobby.  Jimbo's will be catering the event for $9.00 per
person.  We ask that
every family bring a salad and/or a desert to share with the membership.
We always have
a great time at this event and we are expecting a large attendance.

Ernie will be collecting for our Christmas Party at our October and
November meetings.
Please give Ernie cash and do NOT wait until the last minute to attend.

Please contact me if you can lead the LPD event or you have any
questions.

Thanks,

Patrick