Need someone on the repeater tomorrow at 3...

Matthew Stevens truesoutherngeek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:41:56 PDT 2013

Hello all,
Andrew(KK4KIC) here. I was wondering if someone could be on the repeater
tomorrow, October 31st at 3pm local time. I am going to be at a Good News
Club, with a group of kindergarten through 5th graders. The missionary
story they heard at the club last week involved ham radio, so I thought I
could show them just a little bit about it. I don't need much, just one
person to answer me, and maybe say what they like about the hobby. Please
reply if you can do it. Thanks! :-)