[LakelandARC] Need someone on the repeater tomorrow at 3...

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 19:47:52 PDT 2013

Andrew,

Count me in

George KI4NBE

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:09 PM, Rich Kennedy <n4ess at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Andrew,

Count me in

Rich – N4ESS

From: Matthew Stevens
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 15:41
To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [LakelandARC] Need someone on the repeater tomorrow at
3...

Hello all,
Andrew(KK4KIC) here. I was wondering if someone could
be on the repeater tomorrow, October 31st at 3pm local time. I am going to be at
a Good News Club, with a group of kindergarten through 5th graders. The
missionary story they heard at the club last week involved ham radio, so I
thought I could show them just a little bit about it. I don't need much, just
one person to answer me, and maybe say what they like about the hobby. Please
reply if you can do it. Thanks! :-)