[LakelandARC] Lakeland Police Department call sign

Jim Stewart kg4qgb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:50:55 PDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback & history - a couple of days ago I thought I had
heard a callsign with a suffix of "LPD" and wondered if it was the Lakeland
Police - obviously not.  After searching the FCC db I didn't find anything
that would correlate to our LPD, hence the question.

Appreciate it!

73's

Jim