Summer 2m Net & Traders Net

gagnon at tampabay.rr.com gagnon at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 10:52:57 PDT 2014

Hi all. This summer has been very busy for the weekly 2m net on Thursday nights at 19:30 local. Over the past five years as net manager I was proud to get a half dozen check-in's each week during the summer months. We have been averaging between 12 and 24 each week. I would like to thank everyone who has checked in this summer for your support. Our newly licensed hams have been really great and doing an excellent job. My thanks to our seasoned hams as well.

 73, Dan Gagnon WZ1P
 Net Manager.