[LakelandARC] Merry Christmas to all

ladytrekker2008@yahoo.com ladytrekker2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 12:08:16 PST 2014

    Merry Christmas to all!
Sent from my Verizon Smartphone

------ Original message------From: 'Bill' billkodak at verizon.net [Lakel... Date: Wed, Dec 24, 2014 5:16 PMTo: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com;Subject:Re: [LakelandARC] Merry Christmas to all                         Ditto,  And tell Rich, I may have found a use for those 2 meter repeater recordings. Jeff James may have lost his radio, but there is a tape deck in the next room that is not big enough to move. I will try out the idea in the next couple of days. His wife is agreeable.  :-) Bill  ----- Original Message -----   From:   'Peggy Lang'   plang at tampabay.rr.com [LakelandARC]   To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com     Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:14   PM  Subject: Re: [LakelandARC] Merry   Christmas to all
         Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and A   Healthy Happy New Year.        88's     Peggy  N4PEG            ----- Original Message -----     From: 'N. A. Monllor'     nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com [LakelandARC]     To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com         Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:17     PM    Subject: [LakelandARC] Merry Christmas     to all
                      Hello     everyone,        I just     wanted to take a moment to wish you all and your families, a very Merry     Christmas and Happy, Happy Holiday.        Ren    KG4BAS