[LakelandARC] Ren Monllor medical update from Don Jeerings

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 19:50:59 PST 2014

Our Prayers are with Ren and his Family, We will add him to our prayer list at Church.
73 George KI4NBE

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:43 PM, Rich Kennedy <n4ess at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

5:00 PM  Thursday.. Update on Ren  (Nestor
Monllor)

Ladies & Gentlemen, (Sun n Fun and LARC)

Ren's Daughter (Gabby) called me this after noon to report that they
intend to perform surgery on Ren Tomorrow Friday 1/24/14.

Ren was
admitted to the Bartow Regional Medical Center Hospital (room 209) suffering
from an acute diverticulitis infection.

There is a complete stoppage in
the intestinal track and he is in a lot of discomfort. He is being given
Morphine and they have concerns about bursting of the intestine walls,

Gabby's mom is staying at the house and providing transportation for
Ansel & Gabby to school.

At Sun n Fun, Ren has been very
instrumental with teaching tool skills to the Students.

He has concerns
that the program remain active during his absence.

His cell phone
is by the bed, but presently, he does not feel like talking very
much..

Please pass the word around...

Don
KI4EFL