[LakelandARC] Bea Johnson still in hospital

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 19:06:07 PST 2014

Prayers for them both and Family,
George KI4NBE Joy KJ4RNJ and George the Sidekick

On Friday, January 24, 2014 8:04 AM, Rich Kennedy <n4ess at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Bea Johnson, Bill Johnson’s wife, is still in the hospital in
Lakeland.  She could use all of our thoughts and prayers as she works to
recover from a recent fall and surgery.

Bill, KI4ZMV, LARC Secretary, has been extremely busy at the
hospital.  If you need to contact him please leave an email.  If you
need information from him please contact me and I will get you a response as
soon as I can.

Rich Kennedy – N4ESS
813-240-5614
n4ess at tampabay.rr.com