Ham Shirts

Rich Kennedy n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 08:10:38 PST 2014

The following is an email received by Ernie, KG4YNI, and forwarded on to me.  The shirts look pretty good.

Dear Ernest H. Haynes KG4YNI,

I would like a moment of your time to introduce you and your club members to HamShirts.com.  At HamShirts.com we make wearable’s for the Ham Radio Community.  Along with our line of designs we have on our website, we also create custom shirts for Ham Radio clubs, School clubs, Ares groups, etc...  Our items are high quality USA Gildan Brand and are made right here in the USA by Hams for Hams.  All of our work comes with a 100% money back guarantee.  Drop us an email at sales at hamshirts.com and let us help you with any apparel needs for your clubs.  As an ARRL club you will receive a 20% discount on our products.  Please pass our information along to your club members.  We are ham radio operators and we enjoy helping our fellow Hams.

Thank you,

Tom KC9FOZ
HamShirts.com
www.hamshirts.com