LARC Picnic, Lake Parker Park, March 15, 2014

Rich Kennedy n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 10:25:12 PST 2014

LARC PICNIC
MARCH 15, 2014

There will be a LARC picnic on Saturday March 15, 2014 at the Lake Parker Park in Lakeland from dawn to 2pm.  It will be at the same site as some our previous picnics.  The hamburgers, hotdogs, buns, and condiments will be supplied by the Club.  We ask that you bring a covered dish to share and your own drinks.  Please bring your smiles as there will be pictures taken for the blog.

The club will have a station set up for all who would like to operate.  Please bring any special projects you might have that you would like to show off or put on the air.  We plan on having a Fox Hunt so bring your handhelds and whatever antenna you prefer to hunt the fox.

I will be at the location when the gate opens to secure our site.  I will have hot coffee and something to munch as bait for anyone that wants to show up and help watch the sunrise.  I will have a radio on monitoring the LARC repeater for anyone that needs to contact us.

See you there,

Rich – N4ESS