Applying for amateur radio license plates

n2te at n2te at
Fri Oct 10 06:43:51 PDT 2014

I will be relocating to N. Lakeland soon (once our NJ house is sold) and was researching online about the procedure for applying for FL amateur radio license plates for my personal vehicle. Am I correct in understanding that, once I have physically moved and relocated to my new Lakeland home, in order to obtain amateur radio tags, my vehicle must already be registered in FL and THEN I can apply for the specialty plates which is done at the local tax collector's office?

If one is registering a vehicle for the first time in the state, one must first obtain standard license plates and then may apply for the amateur plates? Yes?
Comments appreciated.
--...  ...--
Ed - N2TE
(I've been absent from the bottom end of 40 meters for too many years!)


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the CQ mailing list