Buy any new stuff lately?

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Fri Sep 5 11:19:40 PDT 2014

 Last evening on the net, two of you mentioned that you had recently purchased hardware. In a conversation this mourning with Dan, we agreed that it would be a good idea if those who did would let me know, so that I can publish a picture of your new purchase, along with a few words you might want to share with the group about it. I am not looking for a QST type product evaluation: Just a few words about your experience.

 Most people will research a purchase first, and then after they have narrowed the field, will seek out someone who has purchased a similar or the same model as the one they are thinking of purchasing. The best salesman is always a satisfied customer. Let’s give it a try.

 Send me a picture and some words, and I will publish them on the blog. Don’t sweat the writing thing. I can retouch that if necessary too. :-)

 So, you guys know who you are, lets see some pictures and evaluations.

 Send them to
 Billkodak at verizon.net mailto:Billkodak at verizon.net

 Home phone 863-853-8543