LARC Meeting Tonight

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 6 10:21:12 PDT 2015

Just a reminder that tonight is the monthly LARC Meeting.  You can get all
of the directions from the website at http://lakelandarc.org/

The first guest speaker tonight will be Tom Ruhlmann, W9IPR, and he will be
speaking on stealth antennas.  Tom comes to Florida every year to
participate in Sun & Fun.  He arrives early and helps in the preparation for
the big event.

Our second speaker will be Andrew, WX4AMS, with a presentation on QSL cards
and a bit of information on their history..

We will also have cake, cookies, coffee, and bottled water ready when you
arrive.

If you are planning on testing we will start testing at 5:30pm.

See you at the meeting,

Rich - N4ESS