ARRL Band Plan Proposal

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 08:34:55 PDT 2015

I would like to call your attention to a new band plan proposal that the
ARRL is making.  A band plan is a voluntary suggestion on where different
modes should operate on a band and is not an FCC rule.  Nevertheless it is
something that we should all be paying attention to, especially with the
erosion that we have seen in recent years to our CW band segments.  I
encourage all of you to take a very careful look at it and to file your
comments with the ARRL.  You can find the band plan details along with
information on how to file comments at
http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-seeks-member-input-on-draft-hf-band-plan-propo
sals .

The ARRL has set a deadline of April 19th for the filing of comments.

Rich - N4ESS