March for Babies

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 11:53:45 PDT 2015

 March For Babies is this weekend, Saturday the 25th. Please let Rich or me know you will be attending. We will be a little short on volunteers this year due to medical issues, and can use some extra help to make up for the shortfall. This is a fun event, and doesn’t take that much of your time. We are all about Service, Knowledge, and Comradery.  This is a good opportunity for us to put our knowledge into service, and have some fun in the process. See you there.

 Please contact either Rich or me.

 Bill KI4zmv

 and as always, check out the blog at Lakeland Amateur Radio Club http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com for more detail.

 http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com