Dan WZ1P will demonstrate the tuning of an enfed antenna

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Fri Aug 14 08:55:10 PDT 2015

Sorry for the short notice, but anyone receiving this is welcome to join Dan WZ1P as he demonstrates how to tune Ringo's end fed antenna. The date is Friday, today, 8/14/15, at Hunt Fountain Park. Same location we have field day. Time will be 6:00 PM. Plan to get there a few minutes early if you can.

Later this evening, at 7:00 on 20 meters, 14.290, Roy now in PA will try to contact me and anyone else who would like to join in. Once again, sorry for the short lead time. Hey, the good news is there is less time to forget. :-)

Bill KI4ZMV