[LakelandARC] Mobile "Practice"

ki4nbe@yahoo.com ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 20:40:07 PST 2015

    Hi Roger, there is a Arrl National Park event coming up all through the 2016 year the club is trying to put the details together for when and where. I'm sure more information on it will be posted on the club website at www.Lakeland.org once on the site click on the blob link and look for any information on it to be posted.Also the club has a spring picnic at the Lake Parker Park in Lakeland, also to be post on the blob when details are available. In the meantime you can reach me at ki4nbe at yahoo.com and we can get together and do some portable. I too have a Buddipole and a Yeasu FT-897D. 73 George KI4NBE Sent from my Verizon Smartphone

------ Original message------From: Roger Meadows rmeadows0827 at yahoo.co... Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2015 6:50 PMTo: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com;Subject:[LakelandARC] Mobile "Practice"                         I have a ICOM 701mkii, buddipole, and a power source. I’d like to operate from a park, field, or something before field day since I have never been part of a field day. Its no fun alone so I was wondering if this is something anyone would be interested in doing as an unofficial event?
Let me know.
RogerKG4GGG
--
Roger Meadows