[LakelandARC] Call John

Don Jeerings Djeerings at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 15:54:32 PST 2015

On 02/22/2015 04:21 PM, billkodak at verizon.net [LakelandARC] wrote:

> It doesn't take but a minute or two to give John a call. I know it
> would cheer him up.
>

> 813-839-6341 Room 229
>
> John Hamilton
> 4555 So Manhattan Ave
> Tampa FL 33611
>
> Bill

Bill
Just talked to John. The other night when I tried to set up the Phone
patch, it seems that John was being medicated and unable to answer the
phone at that time.

To day, I played organ in church and then to the Polk Theatre and played
for the show there.

Just before play time at the theatre, the organ computer went down and I
had to do all the tab switching by hand as I played. Very difficult on
short notice with no schedule  sheet.

No body on the repeater this evening. My monitor is on 24/7 but I am not
always there..

Don   KI4EFL

Don