[TARC] Honeymoon Island Activation by W4FDX 28 February 2015 Mid Florida DX Association will activate Honeymoon Island IOTA NA034 US Island

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 05:15:56 PST 2015

 Saturday, 27 February 2015

 1200 UTC to 2000 UTC +/- WX and propagation

 (0700-1500 local)

 Join us for a day in the shine promoting Amateur Radio to the other Visitors to the park. Don't forget your sunscreen. We can enter the park a little earlier than the other guests.

 Bring your radio, antenna, chair and table.

 I'll have my Generator, radio and antenna.

 I'll post us on the RSGB IOTA site. Any help operating or talking to visitors is helpful always.

 73,
Tony N2MFT, President
Mid Florida DX Association W4FDX
www.W4FDX.com http://www.w4fdx.com/
813-318-1700 mobile
DXCC/WAS/WAC/VUCC/IARU Card Checker and VE Coordinator

 --
Clubhouse open every Monday evening at 7:30 PM
General membership meeting on the first Monday of the month