Help needed: 22' nested two section crank up, tilt over tower in Zephyrhills

dbperrin at gmail.com dbperrin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:32:16 PST 2015

Hi-
     We are new to the area, and don't have a good vhf antenna to work the repeater. I have agreed to buy  a Hy-gain 22' nested and 38' crank up tilt over tower with an Explorer 14 beam on it on the near side of Zephyrhills. It needs to be taken down (leaned over) and moved to Lakeland. Anyone in the club who does this kind of work?
     We had an excellent time at the last club meeting, learning about deciphering radio transmissions in a military situation.
     Present QTH is Auburndale while we look for a house to buy in Lakeland to place this tower at.
     Any help or leads will be greatly appreciated.

    7273 de Dave & Sue Perrin
                  K1OPQ/4 & N1GPD/4
                  dbperrin at gmail.com
                  Cell: 603-369-2308