A call for help

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Thu Jul 16 04:25:55 PDT 2015

 7/16/2015

 Amateur radio operators are noted for their wide range of expertise in many areas, including, but not limited to radio communications. Recently, LARC received a request for assistance. It came in the form of a letter, which is attached to this cover. This letter was opened in the presence of all board on July 14, 2015, and read aloud by president Rich Kennedy. Please read, and help if you can. It is clear that Lakeland is the epicenter of this phenomenon, and possibly the reason for the success of the spiral antenna, George Mann first introduced me to years ago. I know you will give this request every iota of attention it deserves.

 Sincerely,

 Bill Johnson Secretary