[LakelandARC] Kenwood Disrespect? Tedrandall.com - News

N. A. Monllor nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 28 15:43:06 PDT 2015

I just got off the phone with Raul Garcia of Kenwood and besides this being pretty old news (2013), he let me know that, it was all taken care of at the time and that “ truth be told, anyone can write anything on the internet”.

I don’t see how this post does any good or has any relevance today. I personally have never had any problems with Kenwood representatives and I’ve been a Kenwood customer since 1971 (speakers , turntable, amp and receiver, present amateur radio equipment)

Ren

KG4BAS