LARC BLOG update

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 07:43:01 PDT 2015

 The blog has been updated.  http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com/

 We have two new Generals. Details including links on RF safety Images from the meeting The blog has been changed to reflect the fact that we will no longer be able to meet at the church. In anticipation of this, the board has been actively looking for another venue. Stay tuned.
 5.  Finally, the sign-in sheet has been modified. It now contains all members’ names and call signs, so now it only takes a couple of check marks to sign in. Please check to make sure your name is on the list. You will find a PDF version of the new club sign-in list on the blog under the tab marked Hams. Go there and look for the link beneath the map. Feel free to download and keep a copy for your records. I will do my best to keep it updated.

 Bill